Cramer Fish Sciences (CFS) is a fisheries research
consulting firm with several regional offices in the Pacific Northwest and California.
Cramer Fish Sciences is a fantastic place to work where team members experience a work
environment that fosters growth and learning in a casual yet productive atmosphere.
Our mission is to rigorously apply the scientific method to provide our clients innovative,
scientifically robust solutions to address a variety of fisheries and environmental challenges.
The CFS team achieves these high standards through effective and unbiased data collection,
insightful analysis and interpretation, and clear communications.
Cramer Fish Sciences was established in 1987 to provide innovative solutions to problems
affecting fish and other aquatic biota. We work in a team environment and specialize in
investigations of fish populations, their relationships with habitat and environmental
features, and their changes in response to fish management or habitat restoration actions.
The CFS team is a group of dedicated professionals with a documented reputation for high-quality
ecological work. Senior scientists at CFS work hard to provide leadership and mentoring to their
employees, and aim to provide each team member with the opportunity to achieve his/her personal
and professional best in the work environment. Cramer Fish Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As of Sunday, February 26th, 2017 these are the employment opportunities available at Cramer Fish Sciences:
- Fisheries Biologist, CFS Watershed Sciences Lab, Issaquah, WA, Open until filled
- Genidaqs Lab Manager/Research Specialist, West Sacramento, CA, Open until filled
- Seasonal Biological Technician, Ripon, CA, Closed
- Biologist, West Sacramento / Auburn, CA, Closed
- Seasonal Biological Laboratory Technicians, West Sacramento, CA, Closed
- Senior Biologist, West Sacramento / Auburn, CA, Closed
- Senior Scientist, West Sacramento / Auburn, CA, Closed